Wildcat Wednesday: Back-to-School Resources
While everyone makes their way back into the flow of school, K-State Wildcat Extension has some great resources for the public.
There are many things that make this year different from other years, especially education.
That’s why Frances Graves joined us on the KOAM Morning News on FOX14 to share some of the back-to-school resources she and the folks at K-State Wildcat Extension are making available on their website.
- Creating Healthy Routines for your Family
- Social Media Safety
- Helping Child Development through Reading
- No-Sew T-Shirt Face Mask
- After School Snacking Tips
- Making a Meal from What’s on Hand
- Healthy Eating in a Hurry
- Family Stress
- Managing Stress
- Family Coping Skills
- How to Support Student Learning at Home
She also spoke with us about difficult conversations, and how we can best approach a tough topic with someone who might not share the same overall opinion as us.