Turn your early ballots in at these drop box locations
Ballot drop boxes are available for early ballots in many 4-state counties. No postage is required for ballots dropped off in those locations. Drop your ballots off in the county where you live. There are deadlines, so check with your local election authority to ensure you drop off your early ballot in time.
—-BALLOT DROP BOX LOCATIONS—-
Barton County, Mo.
- Clerks Office, 1004 Gulf St, Lamar, MO
Jasper County, Mo.
- Clerks Office, 601 Pearl RM 200
- Courthouse, 302 S Main RM 103, Carthage, MO
McDonald County, Mo.
- Clerks Office, 502 Main St, Pineville, MO
Newton County, Mo. –
- Clerks Office, 101 S Wood St RM 201, Neosho, MO
Vernon County, Mo.
- Clerks Office, 100 W cherry #6, Nevada, MO
Allen County, Kan.
- Courthouse, 1 N Washington Ave, Iola, KS
Bourbon County, Kan.
- Judicial Center, 210 S National Ave, Fort Scott, KS
Cherokee County, Kan.
- Cherokee County does not have drop boxes, voters must bring ballots to Clerks Office at 110 W Maple St # 31, Columbus, KS 66725
Crawford County, Kan.
- Judicial Center parking lot at 7th & Locust in Pittsburg
- County Courthouse driveway in Girard
Labette County, Kan.
- Judicial Center, 201 S Central, Parsons, KS
- Law Enforcement Center, 718 5th St, Oswego, KS
Neosho County, Kan.
- Erie Courthouse/Clerks Office, 100 S Main St, Erie, KS 66733
- Chanute Judicial Center, 102 S. Lincoln Chanute, KS
Wilson County, Kan.
- Clerks Office, 615 Madison St # 104, Fredonia, KS
- City Hall, 100 N 15th Street Fredonia, KS
- City Hall, 1407 N 8th St, Neodesha, KS
- Altoona City Library, 714 Main St, Altoona, KS
Woodson County, Kan.
- Clerks Office, 105 W Rutledge RM.103, Yates Center, KS
Ottawa County, Okla.
- Election Board, 123 E Central, Miami, OK