Orders continue to be created as the 4-States reopen
➡️ Governor Kelly gives control to reopen back to county officials, but extends recommendations: Kansas Governor recommends staying in Phase 3 of “Ad Astra” plan
- We take a look at southeast Kansas will manage taking over COVID-19 issues
- Kansas to make wearing mask in public mandatory
➡️ Governor Parson outlined the “Show Me Strong Recovery Plan” explaining how certain businesses are able to start reopening on May 4th.
– The latest: Missouri Governor Parson announces Missouri will fully re-open, enter phase 2 of recovery plan June 16th
➡️ Governor Stitt announced a 3-phase plan that is already in effect, with personal care businesses (salons, barbershops, etc.) open for appointments only as of April 24th.
– Learn more here: Some Oklahoma businesses can now reopen for appointments only
➡️ Governor Hutchinson set May 4th as the date that the state would begin lifting some of the restrictions put in place since March 11th.
– Learn more here: https://governor.arkansas.gov/news-media/press-releases/governor-hutchinsons-weekly-address-the-road-back