Job openings are posted below. KOAM-TV (Morgan Murphy Media) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
NEWS VIDEOGRAPHER: Opening for full-time NEWS VIDEOGRAPHER at the market's number one station. Ability to shoot and edit quality video and sound for newscasts preferred, but we will train the right person for this high demand career. Candidates schedule should be flexible in order to meet the needs of news coverage, weekend availability and holidays required. News Videographers are responsible for maintenance of assigned equipment and vehicles. Apply online by sending your resume and link to demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Kristi Spencer, KOAM TV, P.O. Box 659, Pittsburg, KS 66762. KOAM TV / KFJX TV / The CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEWS ASSISTANT. Part time openings for various shifts for News Assistant. Experience editing video is preferred. Duties include running studio cameras, audio board and editing video. Must be reliable and have an excellent work ethic. Apply at KOAM TV, 10 miles south of Pittsburg, KS. KOAM-TV-FOX14-THE CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR. KOAM TV is seeking a responsible, technically-minded person to fill a full-time Master Control position. Video, audio and computer experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right individual. Email email@example.com or apply in person at KOAM-TV, Highway 69, south of Pittsburg KS. KOAM TV / KFJX TV / The CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KOAM-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KOAM-TV, P.O. Box 659, Pittsburg KS 66762 or call 417-624-0233 or 620-231-0400. You may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girl dies after massive aluminum piece falls from flatbed in Missouri
- Arkansas begins working on I-49 construction projects
- Missouri dog breeder sued over conditions at kennels
- Former IRS employee accused of stealing $5K from taxpayers
- Ex-teacher, council member pleads in student sex encounter
- Former sheriff's deputy pleads guilty to child pornography
- Oklahoma officials to meet with tribes for gambling talks
- Manhattan to allow women to go topless, with restrictions
- Kansas says backlog of untested rape kits nearly eliminated
- Oklahoma unemployment rate unchanged at 3.2% in September
- Police security sought for Missouri abortion clinic hearing
- Springfield area agencies respond to spike in drug overdoses
- FAA to test whether packed planes affect evacuation time
- Missouri man missing a week found alive in crashed car
- Kayakers find unearthed ancient bear skull in Kansas