Job openings are posted below. KOAM-TV (Morgan Murphy Media) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
GRAPHIC ARTIST. KOAM TV – FOX14 is in search of a responsible person to fill a full time GRAPHIC ARTIST position. Candidates must have Adobe Creative Suite experience. Chyron or other broadcast character generator experience is preferred, but not required. Candidates must be available to work evenings and weekends. Apply in person or send application or resume to email@example.com or mail to KOAM TV – FOX14 TV, Production Manager, P.O. Box 659, Pittsburg KS 66762. KOAM TV / KFJX TV / The CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MARKETING CONSULTANT. KOAM TV has an immediate opening on our Marketing Team. If you want the freedom to get out of the office and help businesses grow their business while providing the top Television, Digital and Creative solutions in the region, this is for you. You're part of the Community and part of the best team in the business. At KOAM you'll have the best professionals in their field on your team making your ideas and client support seamless. Qualified applicants should email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resume to EEO Coordinator, KOAM TV, P.O. Box 659, Pittsburg KS 66762. KOAM TV / KFJX TV / The CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER. KOAM-TV has a full-time opening for an ASSOCIATE PRODUCER. Duties include shooting and editing video, writing for newscasts and on-line and assisting Producers with newscast content. Newsroom experience and experience shooting video preferred. Apply at KOAM-TV, 10 miles south of Pittsburg, Kansas or send resume to email@example.com. KOAM-TV-FOX14-THE CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEWS ASSISTANT. Part time openings for various shifts for News Assistant. Experience editing video is preferred. Duties include running studio cameras, audio board and editing video. Must be reliable and have an excellent work ethic. Apply at KOAM TV, 10 miles south of Pittsburg, KS. KOAM-TV-FOX14-THE CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KOAM-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KOAM-TV, P.O. Box 659, Pittsburg KS 66762 or call 417-624-0233 or 620-231-0400. You may also email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Missouri Supreme Court upholds death penalty in Hailey Owens' murder
- Kansas City Royals will extend protective netting at stadium
- Man banished from Kansas in plea deal seeks to return
- ODOT seeks input for the next 25 years, public invited to take survey today
- Penalties increase for poaching in Missouri
- 4 hurt in boat explosion at Table Rock Lake
- Missouri report warns of earthquake insurance collapse
- Toll machine pays out at Kansas Turnpike booth near casino
- FCC approves priority window for tribes to expand broadband
- Gunfire at St. Louis-area mall leads to kidnapping charge
- 16-year-old fatally shot in south St. Louis County
- Proposal would repeal US laws that hurt Native Americans
- 6 charged with lying about downed signs to collect overtime
- 1 shot dead, 2nd critical after Kansas City deli shooting
- Fewer vehicles will need inspections under new Missouri law