Job openings are posted below. KOAM-TV (Morgan Murphy Media) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, handicap, height, weight, and marital status.
MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR. KOAM TV is seeking a responsible, technically-minded person to fill a part-time Master Control position. Some video, audio and computer experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right individual. Applicants must be available to work weekends & overnight. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at KOAM-TV, Highway 69, south of Pittsburg KS. KOAM TV / KFJX TV / The CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
DIRECTOR/TECHNICAL DIRECTOR. KOAM TV/FOX 14 TV is in search of a director to join our award-winning staff. Candidates must have previous broadcast television experience and the ability to lead a technical crew. Experience with broadcast video and audio equipment is required. Apply in person or send application and resume to KOAM TV/FOX 14 TV, Attn: Production Manager, PO Box 659, Pittsburg, KS 66762 or email to email@example.com. KOAM TV/FOX 14 TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER. KOAM-TV has a full-time opening for an ASSOCIATE PRODUCER. Duties include shooting and editing video, writing for newscasts and on-line and assisting Producers with newscast content. Newsroom experience and experience shooting video preferred. Apply at KOAM-TV, 10 miles south of Pittsburg, Kansas or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. KOAM-TV-FOX14-THE CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NEWS ASSISTANT. Part time openings for various shifts for News Assistant. Experience editing video is preferred. Duties include running studio cameras, audio board and editing video. Must be reliable and have an excellent work ethic. Apply at KOAM TV, 10 miles south of Pittsburg, KS. KOAM-TV-FOX14-THE CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KOAM-TV is looking for organizations that regularly distribute information about employment opportunities to job applicants or have job applicants to refer.
If your organization would like to receive notification of job vacancies at our station, please notify the EEO Coordinator at KOAM-TV, P.O. Box 659, Pittsburg KS 66762 or call 417-624-0233 or 620-231-0400. You may also email to email@example.com.
- Man charged over 'Your Next Mass Shooter' social media claim
- FBI investigating University of Kansas research complex
- 3-year-old girl drowns in Missouri pond after wandering off
- Sedgwick County bans wind farms, restricts commercial solar
- Man at center of 'Innocent Man' documentary may soon be free
- Gun seized from backpack of student at Springfield school
- Cherokee chief says journey to seat US delegate will be long
- Juvenile arrested in Springfield stabbing death
- University of Missouri enrollment up for 1st time since 2015
- Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- Former VA pathologist charged in deaths of 3 patients
- Woman missing 4 months before body found in submerged car
- Court rules for Missouri trooper in Iowa man's drowning
- Holiday Express train releases its 2019 schedule
- Homicide victim in Craig County is identified