Southwest Missouri ESC makes changes to manage COVID risks
JOPLIN, Mo. – On Saturday, the Economic Security Corporation of Southwest Missouri announced it would be closing off public access to its central office in response to COVID-19 concerns as cases continue to spread throughout Jasper County.
That also applies to weatherization, home repair and outreach offices.
The lobby will remain open, but only for picking up documents.
Locked drop boxes are available at all locations.
Appointments must be scheduled and face masks and social distancing will be observed.
These changes will go into effect on Monday, November 2.
Other ESC Office Locations in Southwest Missouri:
• ESC’s Weatherization or Home Repair: 417-781-4437, Home Repair email: email@example.com
• ESC’s Neosho Office: 417-451-2206, firstname.lastname@example.org
• ESC’s Anderson Office: 417-845-6011, email@example.com
• ESC’s Lamar Office: 417-682-5591, firstname.lastname@example.org
• ESC’s Early Head Start North Joplin Early Head Start Home Visitors Office: 417-726-5208