Resources for veterans, military spouses, families
JOPLIN, Mo. – Veterans, spouses and widows find resources throughout the 4-State area at today’s Veteran Expo.
The free event invited residents to learn more about the benefits available to veterans and their families.
In case you missed the event, here are some of the vendors that attended with resources to help you and your family.
- Mount Vernon Veterans Home
- Compass Quest Veterans Advocacy Group
- Suicide prevention: The Missouri Benefits and Resource Portal for Veterans and Military has mental health resources for every member of the family. Whether you are in need or are playing a supporting role.
- Tri-Care Benefits: TRICARE is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense (DoD), DHA
- State Veterans Commission
- Military Order Of The Purple Heart
- American Legion
- Marine Corp League
- American Legion Post 13 Joplin
- Veterans’ Ascent
- Joplin VA Clinic
If you have a resource to help veterans and their families, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to this list. Thank you and thank you to all those who serve our country.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.