Quinoa Veggie Salad
Experience the flavors of the Mediterranean in a new way with our recipe for Quinoa Veggie Salad. This salad has all of your favorite Mediterranean flavors, like feta, onion, and fresh peppers, but with a surprising new addition…quinoa!
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup Greek dressing
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.