Mr. Food: Buffalo Potato Wedges
Our Buffalo Potato Wedges are made for chowing down while watching the big game, or any game, over the weekend. The zesty flavors of this easy-to-make recipe pack the perfect punch for any sporty get-together, or for a family night in. One thing’s for sure, most anything is better covered in Buffalo sauce. These fries are no exception!
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 large Idaho baking potatoes, washed and cut into lengthwise wedges
- 1/2 cup wing sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, salt, and potatoes; toss until evenly coated. Arrange on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue cooking another 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl, add wing sauce, and toss until evenly coated. Place potatoes on large platter and top with blue cheese dressing and celery. Serve immediately.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.