Ray Alan Whitney, II of Miami, OK passed from this life Friday, August 2, 2019 at Integris Miami Hospital in Miami, OK. He was 38.
Ray was born July 25, 1981 in Denver, CO to Ray Alan and Susan (Robertson) Whitney. He had lived in Miami most of his life. Ray graduated from Miami High School class of 2000 and worked in many local restaurants as a chef and cook.
Ray was preceded in death by his mother.
Survivors include 4 sons Brayden Whitney of Colorado Springs, CO, Bryan Kinder of Joplin, MO, Blake Whitney of Joplin, MO, Ray Whitney, III of Joplin, MO, 1 daughter Bailey Whitney of Joplin, MO, his father Ray Whitney of Joplin, MO, 3 brothers Jethro Ferguson of Craig, CO, Tommy Whitney of Chadron, NE and Troy Bryant of Joplin, MO, 2 sisters Angelic Kubic of Joplin, MO and Samantha Whitney of Miami, OK.
The family will have a Celebration of Life Visitation from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the Paul Thomas Funeral Home Chapel in Miami, OK. Services have been placed in the care of the Paul Thomas Funeral Home and Cremation Service of Miami, OK. Online condolences may be made at www.paulthomasfuneralhomes.com
To send flowers to the family of Ray Alan Whitney, II, please visit Tribute Store.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Judge rules 1851 law doesn't apply in Missouri boat case
- ‘Unicorn puppy' will stay with Missouri rescue mission
- Settlement clears way for return of man banished from Kansas
- State parks in Kansas take a financial hit after a summer of flooding
- Deadly shooting in Wichita
- Deadly weekend in Kansas City
- Flooding at Kansas state parks costing state millions