Randall K. "Randy" Bamberry, 61, of rural Parsons, passed away at 10:44 p.m., Monday, August 26, 2019, at KU Medical Center in Kansas City, Kansas. His wife, Teresa, survives of the home.
Complete obituary details and funeral arrangements will be announced by the Bath-Forbes-Hoffman Funeral Home in Altamont.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Police: 2 killed, 2 injured in Miami Oklahoma shooting
- Agencies warn of seasonal increase in vehicle-deer crashes
- Struggling Kansas City T-Bones locked out of stadium
- 8 Kansas counties urged to upgrade their voting equipment
- Police dispose of grenade discovered in Oklahoma City yard
- Suspect in shooting of Washburn players gets new attorney
- Missouri school district sues e-cigarette maker
- Police officer charged with arranging to have sex with teen
- Defense attorney charged with paying witness to lie
- Kansas sees rise in syphilis cases, newborns with disease
- St. Louis woman whose baby died of drug exposure sentenced
- St. Louis mayor considers surveillance planes to fight crime
- 15 Kansas nursing facilities are now transferred to new owner
- Medicaid advocates say petition meets signature requirement
- Missouri elk hunt likely in 2020