Linda Mae Cooper, 69 of Miami Oklahoma went to be with the lord Tuesday July 2, 2019 with family and friends by her side.
Linda was born on Sept 19, 1949 in Pryor Oklahoma to Rolfe and Alice (Alexander) Cooper. She lived in California for 30 years and graduated from Santa Paula High School Class of 1967 in Santa Paula California.
Linda moved to Oklahoma in 1982. She was a member of the Bethany Christian Church in Miami Oklahoma where she enjoyed Sunday Services and lunch with the girls after. Linda was also a member of First Assembly of God of Miami for many years where she met so many great friends. Linda loved playing the piano and having fellowship with gods people.
Linda was preceded in death by her parents.
Survivors include one daughter Michelle Brown and husband Jamie of Fillmore California. Three grandchildren Skylar Dancy, Taylor Brown and Lindsey Brown. One sister Jeanie Cooper of Commerce Oklahoma, One Nephew Chad Bailey and wife Dottie of Liberty Hill Texas and their children Briana, Gavin, and Chloe Bailey.
Services will be held 11am Wednesday July 10th, 2019 at Bethany Christian Church, Miami Oklahoma with Pastor Tyler Whipkey officiating. Interment will follow at the G.A.R. Cemetery under the direction of Paul Thomas Funeral Home.
To send flowers to the family of Linda Mae Cooper, please visit Tribute Store.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Cost of getting driver's license will rise soon in Missouri
- Missouri Supreme Court upholds death penalty in Hailey Owens' murder
- Kansas City Royals will extend protective netting at stadium
- Man banished from Kansas in plea deal seeks to return
- ODOT seeks input for the next 25 years, public invited to take survey today
- Penalties increase for poaching in Missouri
- 4 hurt in boat explosion at Table Rock Lake
- Missouri report warns of earthquake insurance collapse
- Toll machine pays out at Kansas Turnpike booth near casino
- FCC approves priority window for tribes to expand broadband
- Gunfire at St. Louis-area mall leads to kidnapping charge
- 16-year-old fatally shot in south St. Louis County
- Proposal would repeal US laws that hurt Native Americans
- 6 charged with lying about downed signs to collect overtime
- 1 shot dead, 2nd critical after Kansas City deli shooting