Jeane Taylor, 97, of Cedar Hill, TX, longtime Parsons resident, died at 3:00 A.M., Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at the Cedar Hill Senior Living facility. She moved to Cedar Hill in February to be near one of her daughters.
Funeral services will be held at 10:00 A.M., Friday, March 29, 2019 at the Carson-Wall Funeral Home with Pastor Travis Ball officiating. Burial will be in the Mt. Hope Cemetery. Friends may call at the Carson-Wall Funeral Home at their convenience. Memorials are suggested to the First Baptist Church and may be left at or mailed to the funeral home, P.O. Box 942, Parsons, KS 67357. Online condolences may be left at www.wallfuneralservices.com.
To send flowers or a remembrance gift to the family of Jeane Taylor, please visit our Tribute Store.
- Bill targets vaccine misinformation amid measles outbreak
- Lawsuit: Kansas cadet fired after alleging sexual battery
- Turbine buckles, collapses on Oklahoma wind farm
- Oklahoma lawmakers seek return to 5-day school weeks
- Missouri attorney general to investigate elder abuse hotline
- Many questions after man was fatally injured at concert
- ConocoPhillips settles Oklahoma City water pollution lawsuit
- Missouri man pleads guilty to possessing child pornography
- Former Missouri governor returns to Navy, but not as a SEAL
- Kansas museum sends restored NASA consoles home to Texas
- Missouri State Parks offers free camping for Missouri residents displaced by tornadoes, flooding
- Latest on tornado damage in Jefferson City
- 3 fatalities confirmed in Golden City area after tornado
- New law enforcement unit to crack down on cybercrime
- Judge reverses Missouri trooper's loss of officer license