David Tyler Ingle, age 31, Joplin, passed away August 13, 2019.
He was born July 8, 1988 in San Diego, California and is the son of Edward J. Ingle and Nancy D. Keefner.
David worked as a job placement contractor for several years. He loved God with all his heart and was Baptized at the age of 13 at Christ's Church of Joplin. David enjoyed art; music; tennis; spending time with his family; nature; hiking adventures and jogging. He will be missed by everyone who knew him.
David is survived by his father, Edward Ingle and wife, Julie, Joplin; his mother, Nancy Keefner, New Hampshire; a brother, Christopher Ingle, Brazil; two sisters, Hannah Ingle, Chicago, Sarah Ingle, New York; grandparents, Gary Ingle and wife, Kathleen, California, Patsy Vananda, Joplin; an aunt, Cathy Smith, Joplin; and three nieces, Marissa Dawdy, Victoria Smith and Lexi Smith.
Memorial services are planned for Sunday at 1:00 p.m. at Parker Mortuary Chapel. The family will receive friends following the services at the mortuary.
Arrangements are under the direction of Parker Mortuary.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Oklahoma tribal affiliate applies to operate Arkansas casino
- NTSB: Coast Guard ignored duck boat safety proposals
- Judge: University of Missouri violated open records law
- Kansas man sentenced for attempted rape of 4-year-old
- Radiation leads to demolition of Missouri's Pickard Hall
- Kansas City bans gay conversion therapy
- Second Missouri vaping death reported