BARTON COUNTY, Mo. - A 10-year old Lamar boy is in serious condition after wrecking an ATV in Barton County.
Troy J. Onstott, 10, of Lamar was driving an ATV on a gravel road when he lost control of the vehicle and skidded off the right side of the road, hit a field entrance, and rolling the vehicle multiple times. He was ejected from the vehicle.
Onstott was airlifted to Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City in serious condition.
- Cost of getting driver's license will rise soon in Missouri
- Missouri Supreme Court upholds death penalty in Hailey Owens' murder
- Kansas City Royals will extend protective netting at stadium
- Man banished from Kansas in plea deal seeks to return
- ODOT seeks input for the next 25 years, public invited to take survey today
- Penalties increase for poaching in Missouri
- 4 hurt in boat explosion at Table Rock Lake
- Missouri report warns of earthquake insurance collapse
- Toll machine pays out at Kansas Turnpike booth near casino
- FCC approves priority window for tribes to expand broadband
- Gunfire at St. Louis-area mall leads to kidnapping charge
- 16-year-old fatally shot in south St. Louis County
- Proposal would repeal US laws that hurt Native Americans
- 6 charged with lying about downed signs to collect overtime
- 1 shot dead, 2nd critical after Kansas City deli shooting
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.