BARTON COUNTY, Mo. - A 10-year old Lamar boy is in serious condition after wrecking an ATV in Barton County.
Troy J. Onstott, 10, of Lamar was driving an ATV on a gravel road when he lost control of the vehicle and skidded off the right side of the road, hit a field entrance, and rolling the vehicle multiple times. He was ejected from the vehicle.
Onstott was airlifted to Children's Mercy Hospital in Kansas City in serious condition.
- Sanders plans campaign stops in Norman, Lawton powwow visit
- Judge denies Missouri request to allow 20-week abortion ban
- Joplin resident bulky item drop off closed September 21st
- Deadline to sign up for Maple Leaf pageants approaches
- Barton County Sheriff's Office employee arrested
- Barton County Sheriffs Office warn of recent mail theft
- Body found in Cherokee County has been identified
- Higher education bill that benefits Indian County passes
- Maple Leaf Festival shirts on sale now
- NEO livestock judging opens season with top-ten finish
- Officer shoots at suspect in mall parking garage
- Homicide investigation in Rooks county
- Former Pineville youth pastor changes plea
- Joplin to host visit by the Stanley Cup
- Man pleads guilty in fatal Lake of the Ozarks boat accident
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.