The Pulitzer Prize winning Neil Simon play "Lost in Yonkers" comes to the Joplin Little Theater stage next weekend. KOAM's very own Lisa Olliges is starring in it! KOAM's Michael Hayslip sits down with her, along with actor Gabe Thomas.
"Lost in Yonkers" is a drama with several comedic moments. The story follows two boys who are forced to spend nearly a year with their German grandmother as their father seeks work during the war. It's a family where each has their quirks. The boys meet Aunt Bella, who gets lost coming home, Uncle Louie who appears to be a henchman for the mob, and Aunt Gert who seems to inhale at the end of every sentence.
Lost in Yonkers
- July 24-27 7:30pm
- July 28 2:30pm
- Joplin Little Theatre
- 3009 West 1st St.
- Ticket Prices: Adults $18, Students/Seniors: $15
Check out more Morning Show headlines here.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Cherokee Nation wants to open an Arkansas casino
- Oklahoma tribal affiliate applies to operate Arkansas casino
- NTSB: Coast Guard ignored duck boat safety proposals
- Judge: University of Missouri violated open records law
- Kansas man sentenced for attempted rape of 4-year-old
- Radiation leads to demolition of Missouri's Pickard Hall
- Kansas City bans gay conversion therapy
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.