Power outages get the best of the KOAM Morning crew with Tawnya and Michael's slow cooker turning off too many times to finish the 2nd winning Crocktober recipe in time to show it off on air. But we promise...Barbara White's "Fall Apart Pork" tastes amazing!
Here's the recipe if you want to try it at home:
Submitted by: Barbara White
From: Nevada, MO
"Fall Apart" Slow Cooker Pork for Tacos
- 1 Pork Roast
- 1 Small can of green chilis
- 1 Cup Salsa -- homemade or your favorite salsa (our roast was nearly 7 lbs, so we used the entire jar)
- Place pork roast in crock pot
- Pour salsa over roast
- Put green chilis on top of salsa/ roast
- Cook on high or low until done. (Our initial plan was to cook on high for the 1st hour and then low for 4-5 hours until the meat starts falling off the bone)
Check out more Morning Show headlines here.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Oklahoma prison officials say cellphone jamming would help
- Girl dies after massive aluminum piece falls from flatbed in Missouri
- Arkansas begins working on I-49 construction projects
- Missouri dog breeder sued over conditions at kennels
- Former IRS employee accused of stealing $5K from taxpayers
- Ex-teacher, council member pleads in student sex encounter
- Former sheriff's deputy pleads guilty to child pornography
- Oklahoma officials to meet with tribes for gambling talks
- Manhattan to allow women to go topless, with restrictions
- Kansas says backlog of untested rape kits nearly eliminated
- Oklahoma unemployment rate unchanged at 3.2% in September
- Police security sought for Missouri abortion clinic hearing
- Springfield area agencies respond to spike in drug overdoses
- FAA to test whether packed planes affect evacuation time
- Missouri man missing a week found alive in crashed car
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.