KOAM's Michael Hayslip sits down with Jordan Bolinger from LIberty Utilities to learn more about this year's Christmas Elves program and how you can help bring a little holiday cheer to an elderly resident in your community.
The Christmas Elves program is designed to spread holiday cheer to elderly citizens who spend their holiday season alone. Giving a simple gift is a great way to brighten the lives of these individuals. Interested in being a part of this program? It's easy to become an Elf! Simply visit the Liberty Utilities office at 602 S. Joplin Ave. in Joplin and pickup the name and wish list of an elderly neighbor. Then fill part or all of their wish list and return the wrapped gifts by Wednesday, December 11. Santa's helpers will make sure all gifts are delivered to recipients before Christmas. Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Check out more Morning Show headlines here.
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Home Invasion results in murder charge
- Police make a Miranda change in Kansas City
- Tulsa doctor charged in patient deaths
- Fayetteville police officer fatally shot, suspect dead
- Missouri minimum wage set to increase
- Missouri measures would allow college athletes to be paid
- Railroad worker killed in accident in Wichita
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.