NEOSHO, Mo. - La-Z-Boy Midwest is hosting a hiring fair to fill open positions. The company is preparing for an increase of orders and is hiring full-time employees at its Neosho-based manufacturing plant.
The fair is on Friday, July 12th from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm at the La-Z-Boy facility at 4301 Howard Bush Drive in Neosho, Missouri.
Job seekers should bring a valid photo ID and wear close-toed shoes.
La-Z-Boy's Neosho plant has more than 700 employees.
More information on jobs
Available full-time positions include Production Team Members for both day shift and night shift. La-Z-Boy offers 4/10 work weeks to employees and room for advancement in the workplace. Full-time employees can take advantage of La-Z-Boy's health and wellness benefits, incentive programs, 401(k), life insurance, employee discounts, holiday pay and vacation time after eligibility period.
Headquartered in Monroe, Mich., La-Z-Boy is known all over the world for inventing the recliner more than 90 years ago. But they are much more than one iconic product. From upholstered sofas, loveseats, chairs, and ottomans to solid wood bedroom and dining room sets, La-Z-Boy is passionate about bringing comfort and quality to every room of the house. "Live Life Comfortably. ®
Get the latest local and national headlines straight to your email for free: Sign up here.
- Girl dies after massive aluminum piece falls from flatbed in Missouri
- Arkansas begins working on I-49 construction projects
- Missouri dog breeder sued over conditions at kennels
- Former IRS employee accused of stealing $5K from taxpayers
- Ex-teacher, council member pleads in student sex encounter
- Former sheriff's deputy pleads guilty to child pornography
- Oklahoma officials to meet with tribes for gambling talks
- Manhattan to allow women to go topless, with restrictions
- Kansas says backlog of untested rape kits nearly eliminated
- Oklahoma unemployment rate unchanged at 3.2% in September
- Police security sought for Missouri abortion clinic hearing
- Springfield area agencies respond to spike in drug overdoses
- FAA to test whether packed planes affect evacuation time
- Missouri man missing a week found alive in crashed car
- Kayakers find unearthed ancient bear skull in Kansas
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.