PITTSBURG, Kan. - On April 1st, 2019, authorities in Biloxi, Mississippi arrested Daelon Hendricks, 22, after a vehicle pursuit. Hendricks had an outstanding arrest warrant for his alleged involvement in the home invasion robbery that happened in Pittsburg.
On Monday, March 11th, 2019, around 5:00 a.m., four suspects, armed with firearms, forced their way into a home at 1405 N. Joplin Street, in Pittsburg. While inside the residence, police say the four suspects subdued three occupants, physically injuring one of them in the process.
The suspects forced the occupants to sit in one room of the home while they rummaged through the residence looking for valuables, according to police. The suspects reportedly stole an undisclosed amount cash money, firearms and other valuables from inside the home. Police say the suspects threatened the victims with physical harm before leaving the home.
All four suspects have been charged and now, arrested: 18-year old Kylee Shane Beachner, of Galesburg, Kansas; 20-year-old Malik Monta Robinson, of Parsons, Kansas; 22-year-old Daelon Lee Hendricks, of Parsons, and 18year-old Jeremy Stringfellow, also of Parsons.
Charges include aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon, kidnapping, aggravated burglary and felony theft.
- Oklahoma tribal affiliate applies to operate Arkansas casino
- NTSB: Coast Guard ignored duck boat safety proposals
- Judge: University of Missouri violated open records law
- Kansas man sentenced for attempted rape of 4-year-old
- Radiation leads to demolition of Missouri's Pickard Hall
- Kansas City bans gay conversion therapy
- Second Missouri vaping death reported
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.