KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Authorities are investigating three weekend homicides in Kansas City, Missouri.
Kansas City Police spokesman Jacob Becchina said one man was found shot inside an apartment Sunday. Two other victims were found lying in the street in two separate incidents on Saturday.
Becchina says one person is in custody in connection with the man found in an apartment near East 29th Street and Prospect Avenue, but no arrests had been made in the other two homicides.
One man was found lying in the street near 38th Street and Monroe Avenue around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
Another man was found near Gregory Boulevard and Flora Avenue with gunshot wounds around 7:30 p.m. Saturday.
The victims’ names were not immediately released.
- Brother and sister remain hospitalized after gas can explosion
- Missouri day care worker accused of breaking infant's leg
- Missouri attorney general sues city over ticket quotas
- Man sentenced to 15 years for fatal motorcycle crash
- Kansas state board asks districts to pass strict vaping bans
- Kansas ag department offers website for stressed farmers
- School-sponsored raccoon hunt generates complaints
- Copyright 2018 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Copyright 2019 by KOAMNewsNow KOAM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.