Mr. Food: Warm Bacon Dressing
Here in the Test Kitchen, we’re always looking for a new way to enjoy our bacon. Can you blame us? This crispy favorite is always a treat! That’s why we’re excited about our Warm Bacon Dressing; this homemade salad dressing recipe is a sweet and smoky way to add bacon to a lighter and healthier meal option!
What You’ll Need
- 1 pound uncooked bacon, diced
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet; mix well. Heat 2 to 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- Talk about a dressing that is good on just about anything. This is great served over sliced tomatoes, boiled potatoes, steamed green beans, spinach salad, or almost any type of tossed greens. What is your favorite way to serve this?
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.