Mr. Food: Tuna Twist
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 pound twist pasta
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and remaining ingredients. Toss until well combined; cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.