Mr. Food: Three Cheese Garlic Bread
If you’re serving up an Italian dinner, then you’re probably searching for the perfect garlic bread recipe. Well, our garlic bread has not just one, not just two, but THREE different kinds of cheeses to make it the ultimate combination of cheesy and garlic that will take your Italian-style dinner night to the next level. Our Three Cheese Garlic Bread will have everyone saying, “molto bene!” That’s, “very good,” in Italian!
What You’ll Need
- 1 loaf Italian bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- In a small skillet over low heat, melt butter. Add garlic and sauté until golden, stirring occasionally. (If you cook it over high heat, it will burn and have a bitter taste). Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses, the salt, milk, and garlic; mix until well combined. Spread mixture evenly over cut sides of bread and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is heated through. Slice and enjoy.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.