Mr. Food: The Ultimate Dirt Cake
What You’ll Need
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Assorted gummy worms for garnish
What to Do
- Reserve 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs; place remaining cookie crumbs in a medium bowl. Add butter and mix well.
- Press crumb mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners’ sugar until creamy. Stir in whipped topping until completely mixed. Evenly spread over cookie crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs and garnish with gummy worms.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Want the “dirt” on another chocolate-y dessert? Why not “dig in” to our Chocolate Lava Cakes, too?!