Mr. Food: The Perfect Ice Cream Bar
What You’ll Need
- Get Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavors!
- Get Saucy: hot fudge, chocolate sauce, caramel, strawberry sauce, butterscotch sauce
- Top it Off: crushed sandwich cookies, candy pieces, sprinkles, gummy bears
- Go Nuts: chopped walnuts, pecans, almonds, peanuts, cashews
- Freshen It Up: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, crushed pineapple, sliced banana
- Cones & Cones: cake cones, waffle cones, classic cones, dipped cones, waffle bowls
What to Do
- The first decision is whether you’re going to pre-scoop the ice cream or let everyone scoop their own. If you’re going the pre-scoop route, use an ice cream scoop and place each scoop onto a rimmed baking sheet. Freeze the scoops for at least an hour before serving.
- Assemble all your sauces and toppings in fun bowls and set them out on a table. Using a wide, watertight container, fill with ice. Place scoops of ice cream onto a serving platter and nestle the platter into the ice. If you’re letting everyone scoop their own ice cream, arrange the ice cream containers in the ice, add a scooper to each, and let ‘em go to town!