Mr. Food: Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers
What You’ll Need
- 2 (7.5-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 cup diced, cooked turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Separate dough into biscuits. Flatten each biscuit into thin, round circles.
- On center of each circle, place 1 teaspoon each of stuffing and cranberry sauce and a few pieces of turkey. Bring edges together and pinch tightly to close. Shape into a round roll and place on baking sheet seam side down; repeat with remaining dough
- Brush tops of biscuits with egg. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve these tasty poppers with warm turkey gravy for dipping.
- Here’s another delicious way to enjoy all your favorite traditional Thanksgiving leftovers!