Mr. Food: Steamin’ Mocha Latte
What You’ll Need
- Mocha Latte Syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Half-and-half (See Step 3 for how much you need)
What to Do
- To make the Mocha Latte Syrup, in a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, espresso powder, and cinnamon. Whisk in the water and bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil 1 minute, stirring often.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Now to make each steaming mug full, in a saucepan over low heat, place one cup of half-and-half for each serving desired; heat until hot but not boiling. Pour one cup of hot half-and-half in a mug and add 1 tablespoon of Mocha Latte Syrup. Stir well and serve piping hot.
- Refrigerate any remaining syrup.