Mr. Food: Speckled Brookie Bars
What You’ll Need
- 2 (19.8-ounce) boxes brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16.5-ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Speckled Brookie Bar Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour half the brownie batter into baking dish and spread evenly. Place cookie dough slices over brownie batter. Pour remaining batter over cookie dough slices. Sprinkle walnuts and chocolate chips evenly on top.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then cut into bars.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.