Mr. Food: Skillet Parmesan Pork
What You’ll Need
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
What to Do
- Place pork between 2 pieces of wax paper; using a meat mallet, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix well. Dredge pork in bread crumb mixture, coating evenly on both sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot; sauté onion and garlic 2 minutes. Add pork in batches and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until golden. Serve immediately.
- Don’t let your pork be lonely on the plate. Serve it up with some garlic butter-laced spaghetti or angel hair. Yum, Yum, Yum!
- Want more pork tenderloin recipes? You’ll love the smoky flavors of our Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin or, for something with a lighter taste, try our Lemon Pork Tenderloin!
- For more one-pan-wonder meals, try our All-in One Sausage Dinner and this super-moist One-Pan Banana Bread! Soooo good!