Mr. Food: Sizzling Home Fries
What You’ll Need
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 red potatoes (about 2 pounds), scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes and onions; toss to coat evenly.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add potato mixture to skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Increase heat to high, uncover, and cook 8 to 10 additional minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden, stirring occasionally.
Check This Out!
- If you enjoyed this potato recipe, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes & More.