Mr. Food: Sesame Chicken With Honey Sauce
Our recipe for Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce is adult and kid friendly! That’s right, no matter your age, y
With a few cooking hacks from the Test Kitchen, you’ll be whipping up a sweet, sticky, succulent main dish in no time at all.
What You’ll Need
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into finger-sized strips
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- HONEY SAUCE
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on baking sheet; lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden and no longer pink in center.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.