Mr. Food Roasted Tomatoes Oscar
What You’ll Need
- 4 tomatoes, both ends removed, cut in half
- 16 spears asparagus, trimmed to about 6 inches in length
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (0.9-ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place tomato halves on baking sheet and place 2 asparagus spears on top of each tomato.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown. Just before serving, drizzle with warm hollandaise sauce.
Roasting vegetables brings out their natural sweetness. One of the favorites around here is Roasted Brussels Sprouts — check it out!