Mr. Food: Pineapple Honey Dressing
As the weather warms up and we start making those fresh and light salads, we want a dressing that’s going to enhance the flavors. Well, we’ve got one that’s going to make your day just a little bit brighter. Our Pineapple Honey Dressing comes together with those sweet flavors you love, but, we also give it a bit of zest with a tad bit of red pepper. It’s a versatile dressing with just as much texture as flavor, which it makes it perfect for your salad!
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
- Yeah, we know this is delicious over mixed greens, but if you really want to make dinner great, drizzle it over grilled fish or chicken breast. Talk about warm-weather perfect!