Mr. Food: Pilgrim Corn Souffle
Our Pilgrim Corn Souffle is a nod to the first Thanksgiving! Since this time of year is about being thankful for all our blessings, we figured that should include a timeless recipe we’re sure will be devoured faster than any other side on the table. Whether you’re a pilgrim or a member of the 21st century, you’re gonna love this updated classic.
What You’ll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 75 to 80 minutes, or until center is set. Spoon up the goodness and enjoy.
COPYRIGHT 2021 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.