Mr. Food: Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake
What You’ll Need
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (7-1/2-ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla, flour, and salt; mix well. Spread batter evenly in baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. While hot, spread evenly with marshmallow creme. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, mix Frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread evenly over top of cake.