Mr. Food: Peachy Keen Icebox Cake
What You’ll Need
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (29-ounce) can peach slices, drained, with 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 12 graham cracker sheets (32 cookies)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix, milk, and 1/2 cup reserved peach liquid until slightly thickened. Stir in whipped topping until well combined; set aside.
- Lay half the graham crackers in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Gently spread one-third pudding mixture over graham crackers. Top with a layer of half the peach slices, and another one-third of pudding mixture. Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, pudding mixture, and peaches.
- Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.