Mr. Food: Orange Dream Angel Cake
This cake is so light and so refreshing you’ll think you’ve stepped into a dream. Truth is, our Orange Dream Angel Cake reminds us of those orange and cream pops we dream about in the summertime. You and your gang are going to love this no-bake dessert!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (10-inch) prepared angel food cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 orange, cut into slices for garnish
What to Do
- In a 9- x 13-inch baking dish, arrange cake slices.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water and stir in cold water. Slowly pour over cake, then refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, whisk vanilla pudding mix and milk until thickened. Stir in orange zest and whipped topping. Evenly spread over cake.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Garnish with orange slices.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.