Mr. Food: On-the-Go Breakfast Pockets
What You’ll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add egg mixture and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, and pinch perforations together. Top each rectangle with a slice of ham, then spoon egg evenly on top half of rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. Fold dough over filling, pressing edges to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Make these ahead of time for busy mornings! All you have to do is wrap them up and pop them in the freezer. When you’re ready for one, just take it out and heat!