Mr. Food: Old World Slow Cooker Stuffing
One way to save oven space during the holidays is to use your slow cooker, which is why we came up with this tasty recipe for Old World Slow Cooker Stuffing. This homemade stuffing is simple to put together and features an old-fashioned taste that’s always welcome during the holidays (or any day for that matter!). Give this vegetable-packed stuffing a try this holiday season!
What You’ll Need
- 4 cups cubed herb-seasoned stuffing
- 4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing
- 2 carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 cups hot chicken broth
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss gently to mix. Place in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cook on low 3 to 3-1/2 hours or until heated through and edges are crispy.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.