Mr. Food: No-Bake Cheesecake
You don’t have to turn your oven on to enjoy a slice of one of your favorite desserts! Our No-Bake Cheesecake is an easy cheesecake recipe that’ll leave them (and you!) cheering.
What You’ll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar, then blend in sour cream and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into pie crust.
- Chill 4 to 5 hours, or until set. Keep refrigerated.
- This is nice garnished with your favorite fresh fruit or pie filling, or sprinkled with crumbled chocolate cookies.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.