Mr. Food: Mushroom Rice Bake
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 cups long- or whole-grain rice, uncooked
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 stick (.25 cup) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Check This Out!
- We like to garnish this mouthwatering mushroom casserole with some chopped scallions to add a touch of color!
- There’s so much you can do with rice, even dessert! Your crew is gonna love our Rice Pudding!