Mr. Food: Memory Lane Milk Shake
Boy, oh boy, will this milkshake remind you of bobby socks and saddle shoes! To celebrate Barbershop Quartet Day, we’re whipping up a ’50s style favorite we like to call our Memory Lane Milk Shake. This dreamy, creamy, cool milk shake recipe is a blend of sweet vanilla ice cream and fresh, juicy strawberries. One sip and you’ll be headed back in time; this recipe is a taste of nostalgia and “OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!”
What You’ll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except fresh strawberries. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and top each with a fresh strawberry.
Test Kitchen Tip!
- These tasty milk shakes are so thick that you’ll need to serve them with straws and spoons!
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.