Mr. Food: Lemon Coat Chicken
What You’ll Need
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chicken; mix well. Add chicken and toss to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding excess marinade, and grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no pink remains.
- Don’t want to start up the grill? Heat a grill pan over medium heat and cook for 12 to 14 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- This is just the right recipe for adding your own flavor touches. Each time you make it why not try a different flavoring, maybe some basil, tarragon, cumin, curry, or even chili powder?