Mr. Food: Kitchen Sink Pie
What You’ll Need
- 1 (4-ounce) box sugar cones, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1 quart mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 banana, peeled, cut in half and sliced lengthwise
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzling
- Caramel sauce for drizzling
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 maraschino cherries
- Ice cream sprinkles
What to Do
- In a large bowl combine sugar cone crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well.
- Spread crumb mixture over the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate, forming a crust. Place in freezer 15 minutes.
- Place 10 to 12 scoops of ice cream in pie crust, randomly placing on top of one another (see photo).
- Place banana slices on ice cream and drizzle with hot fudge and caramel sauce.
- Top with whipped cream, nuts, cherries and sprinkles. Serve immediately of freeze until ready to serve.
- Wanna change it up a bit? Mix and match your favorite ice cream flavors and toppings.
- Ice cream creations are a favorite any time of the year but in summer?? Nothing beats it! We seriously recommend you also try our Berry Cheesecake Ice Cream Squares, plus lots of other cool and creamy options on our website!