Mr. Food: Italian Tortellini Salad
What You’ll Need
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen three cheese tortellini
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices deli salami, 1/4-inch diced
- 1/4 cup sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 (15-ounce) can quartered artichokes, drained well
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices deli provolone cheese, 1/4-inch diced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, salami, pepperoni, artichokes, tomatoes, provolone cheese, olives, onion, and parsley.
To Make Dressing:
- To make the Red Wine Vinaigrette, in a small bowl, whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Pour over tortellini mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Before You Start Cooking!
- We love deli salad recipes, and we know you do too. Check out or Divine Deli Salad Recipes for more amazing options!
- If you’re over pasta salad, though we don’t know how you could be, here are some Easy Coleslaw Recipes that will help you mix things up.
- Tortellini salads is just one of many staple dishes from the Italian countryside! We’ve got a collection of No-Fail Italian Favorites that are sure to make you feel like you’re in your favorite Italian paradise.