Mr. Food: Irish Milk Shake
What You’ll Need
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 10 mini chocolate-covered mint patties, divided
- 6 drops green food color
- Whipped cream for topping
What to Do
- In a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, 6 mint patties, and the green food color. Blend on high 1 to 2 minutes, or until mixture is well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses. Top each with a dollop of whipped cream and a mint patty; serve immediately.
- Can’t find mini chocolate mint patties? Don’t worry — just reduce the amount of regular-size mint patties you use!
- As luck would have it, we’ve got a fabulous recipe for Shamrock Shortbread, so give it a try!