Mr. Food: Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops
Fire up the grill! This is one of our juiciest grilled pork chop recipes ever. What makes these Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops so good is the sweet ‘n’ tangy glaze that caramelizes as it cooks. You’ll be smackin’ your lips with each bite!
What You’ll Need
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 (3/4-inch thick) bone in pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium.
- In a small saucepan, whisk vinegar and cornstarch until smooth. Add onion, honey, mustard, and brown sugar and heat over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce has thickened. Reserve half the glaze in a small bowl for later use.
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and pepper. Grill 3 to 4 minutes per side. Brush chops with glaze and grill 2 to 3 more minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Serve pork chops with reserved glaze drizzled on top.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.