Mr. Food: Homemade Crab Ravioli
What You’ll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-ounce) package wonton skins (48 skins total)
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except the wonton skins.
- Place a single wonton skin on a flat surface and spoon a teaspoon of the crabmeat mixture onto the center of the wonton skin. Using a pastry brush or your fingertips, moisten the edges of the wonton skin with water. Fold one corner of the wonton skin across to meet the opposite corner, forming a triangle. Using your fingers, carefully seal the ravioli, being careful to keep the filling inside. Place on a platter and repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- Fill a soup pot three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Place 12 ravioli in the boiling water and cook 6 to 7 minutes or until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a colander to drain completely. Continue with remaining ravioli.
Just a Suggestion!
- Serve these topped with either warm marinara sauce or simply with grated Parmesan cheese.
- This may just be the simplest lasagna you’ll ever make, because ravioli is involved! And it’s delicious, too!
- If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.