Mr. Food: Holly Jolly Fudge
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup red and green candied cherries, chopped
What to Do
- Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, bring granulated sugar, butter, heavy cream, and salt to a boil, stirring frequently. Allow to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and slowly add confectioners’ sugar and vanilla, stirring until smooth and well combined. Stir in cherries until evenly distributed.
- Spoon into baking dish and chill 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares and serve, or store in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen Tips
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KOAM NEWS NOW. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.