Mr. Food: Herb Stuffed Pork Loin
What You’ll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package stovetop stuffing, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray. Place pork loin in roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, cut a 1-1/2-inch slit down the center of pork, being careful not to cut all the way through. (See photo.)
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sage, thyme, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub herb mixture over entire pork.
- Place stuffing down center of pork, packing lightly.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until pork reaches internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Let sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve immediately.
A special holiday meal like this should be followed by a special holiday dessert! We have so many great ones on our website, but how about trying our Jingle Bell Torte this time!